Hi guys.

Obviously we've been experiencing some extreme technical difficulty. Sorry about that. For more detail than you need, apparently some PHP I've been using is causing processing spikes. Now, the knowledgable people I've spoken with about this seem to think it should be negligible. But my web host disagrees. And since they're the ones with the giant red power button, I've got to try and figure this thing out. It's possible that I've implemented a page caching script for the comic, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. So I don't know if it will work. I'll apologize in advance if there are any further unforseen outages. They're making it harder and harder to get to 500! Blast them! *shakes fist*

And yes, I know the comic's terrible. My brain is mushy like a rotten banana. I turned 29 over the weekend. Hard.

Your Comments: